Starting on July 13th 2023 the New Commerce Experience is available on Microsoft Azure operated by 21Vianet. This exciting offer will accelerate the digital transformation of customers and partners in the China market with an efficient, flexible, and integrated experience.
China is one of the largest markets in the world and has maintained impressive economic growth. Additionally, the momentum of China’s “cloudification” journey assure investment in digital transformation will accelerate. Cloud users are actively responding to changes through continuous innovation, building digital resilience, and development opportunities. Since Microsoft Azure operated by 21Vianet was officially commercialized in the Chinese market in 2014, the Azure OSPA (indirect and direct) business model has supported Fortune 500 and thousands enterprise-level customers. Today we are at the starting point of a new opportunity! Introducing the New Commerce Experience (21VCA-E).
The 21VCA-E will support your company’s digital transformation with an efficient and flexible innovative model, and help your company improve resilience, increase efficiency, and accelerate business growth. The new offers and terms provide customers with greater choice and flexibility in how, when, and where they buy.
The New Commerce Experience on Microsoft Azure operated by 21Vianet will provide customers with brand-new business purchasing experiences.
- Streamlined, efficient and flexible new agreement：
- One unified evergreen agreement designed for all cloud services* which significantly reduces the manual workload of customers in the signing and onboarding process.
- Our customers can purchase from multiple partners to maximize the integration of cost-effective and high-quality resources.
- Global standard, new features for cost reduction and efficiency increase：
- The 21VCA-E has many new commercial features such as Reserved Instance, PayGo, Savings plan, Azure Credit Offer, Optional Monetary Commit (Azure PrePay) and more! Additional features will continue to be added in following phases.
- Flexible payment options.
- Launch of the PayGo innovative payment model for customers. Which allows customers to get started enjoying Azure without any Monetary Commitment (Azure PrePay) or upfront purchasing.
- Unified Azure Portal experiences：
- The Azure portal is a web-based, unified console that provides an alternative to command-line tools. With the Azure portal, customers can manage Azure subscription using a graphical user interface. Customers can build, manage, and monitor everything from simple web apps to complex cloud deployments in the portal.
The 21VCA-E supports Azure services sold through Partners. New OSPA Azure (Indirect and Direct) will be no longer offered 3 months after the 21VCA-E launch. However, existing active OSPA Azure will keep service until the end of term.
A new journey has begun! Under the New Commerce Experience provided by the Microsoft Azure cloud service operated by 21Vianet, we are working with our partners to continuously add new opportunities for your enterprise’s digital transformation and digital business success!
For more program details, please visit: 21Vianet Blue Cloud – Customer Support
Enjoy your New Commerce Journey!
21Vianet Blue Cloud
*Remark: 21VCA-E is initially launched with Microsoft Azure operated by 21Vianet only