A domestically leading third party electronic contract platform
1、Internet Finance Industry
- Platform: The corresponding contracts can be signed with the Investor, Borrower and the third party guarantee agency in the format of Fadada’s electronic contract, so as to stipulate the details of the responsibilities and rights, and the transfer of creditor’s rights.
- Investor: When investing via the platform, the Investor can sign the investment agreement with the platform in the format of Fadada’s electronic contract, so as to entrust the platform to purchase wealth management products.
- Borrower: When borrowing money from the platform, the Borrower can sign the loan agreement with the platform, and stipulate the loan interest rate, repayment term, repayment method, etc. via Fadada’s electronic contract.
2. B2B Industry
- B2B platforms can sign the settle-in agreement with the enterprises to settle in in the format of Fadada’s electronic contract, and the platform clients can also sign the purchase agreement in the format of Fadada’s electronic contract. When in trading, the enterprises in the upstream and downstream supply chains can also sign the block trading contract in the format of Fadada’s electronic contract.
3. Automobile Industry
- The automobile service providers, agents and contractors can sign various agreements and files with the consumers in relevant areas, e.g. automobile trading, automobile finance, agency and franchising, automobile insurance, etc.
4. Human Resource Industry
- Third Party Human Resource Service Platform: Relevant labor and personnel contracts can be signed between the employees of enterprises (users at the client end) and the HR platforms, and between the HR platforms and the enterprises to settle it (enterprises at the business end) and the employees online via the Fadada platform.
- Employment: Have access to the human resource system of the enterprises, and relevant information forms, labor contracts, confidentiality agreements, renewal contracts, etc. of the employees can be signed online in the electronic way.
5. Leasing Industry
- The Lessee, the lessor and the platform can sign the lease contracts, entrustment agreements and other files via the Fadada platform.
6. Logistics (Vehicle-free Transportation) Industry
- Logistics Companies: They can sign the cooperation agreements with the transportation companies and warehousing & storage companies in the format of Fadada’s electronic contract, so as to stipulate the contract breach liabilities, prepare the compensation standards, etc.