Shanghai Blue Cloud Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “21Vianet” or “We”) is well aware of the importance of personal information to you, and will do its best to protect the safety and reliability of your personal information. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: principle of parity of authority and responsibility, principle of clear purpose, principle of opting for consent, principle of minimum for adequacy, principle of ensuring security, principle of subject participation, principle of openness and transparency, etc. At the same time, We promise that We will adopt related security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the industry’s mature security standards.
- How We collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific individual or reflect the activities of a specific individual when used alone or with other relevant data.
21Vianet will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
- Register as a user.
In order to complete the event registration, you need to provide the following information: your name, e-mail address, phone number, company and position, etc.
The above information will be stored within the territory of the People’s Republic of China. We will obtain your authorization and consent separately if the information is going to be transferred abroad.
- Commodity display, personalized recommendation, and sending promotional marketing information.
- Invitations to other meetings or events.
- Payment and settlement.
- Carry out internal audits, data analysis and research to improve our products or services.
We will obtain your consent in advance if We want to use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy.
We will obtain your consent in advance if We want to use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes.
- How We share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any other companies, organizations or individuals, except in the following cases:
- Share with your explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, We will share your personal information with other parties.
- We may share your personal information with external parties in accordance with laws and regulations, or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
- Share with authorized partners: Only to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, some of our services will be provided by authorized partners. We may share some of your personal information with our partners to provide better customer service and user experience. We will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and will only share personal information that is necessary to provide services. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purposes except those described below.
Currently, our authorized partners include the following types: suppliers, service providers and other partners. We send information to suppliers, service providers and other partners who support our business. These supports include providing basic technical services, providing professional services such as consulting, analysis, organizing seminars, and business processes related to the above support. The scope of using personal information by authorized partners will not exceed the scope of 21Vianet.
We will not transfer your personal information to any companies, organizations or individuals, except in the following cases:
- Transfer with your explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, We will transfer your personal information to other parties.
- Public disclosure
We will publicly disclose your personal information only under the following circumstances:
- After obtaining your explicit consent.
- Disclosure according to law: We may publicly disclose your personal information in the case of laws, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
- Exceptions for obtaining prior authorization and consent when sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing user information:
In the following situations, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization:
- Related to national security and national defense security.
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments.
- In order to protect your or other individuals’ life, property and other major legal rights and interests, yet difficult to obtain your consent.
- Your personal information is disclosed to public by yourself.
- Your personal information is collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other sources.
- How We protect your personal information
- We have taken safety protection measures at industry standards to protect the personal information provided by you to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, usage, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
- We will take reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.
- In the event of a personal information security incident, We will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures We have taken or will take, and suggestions on preventing and reducing risks by yourself, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant situation of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, We will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement.
Meanwhile, We will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
- Your rights
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, and standards, We guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information. You can contact us to put forward your needs:
- Access and correct your personal information;
- Delete your personal information
In the following situations, you can request us to delete your personal information:
- If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
- If We collect and use your personal information without your consent;
- If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
- If you no longer need us to provide relevant information and services, or you have cancelled your account;
- If We no longer provide you with relevant information and services.
- Change the scope of your authorization
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. For the collection and use of additional personal information, you can give or withdraw your authorization and consent at any time.
After you withdraw your consent, We will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
If you do not want to accept the commercial advertisement that We send you, you can notify us to cancel at any time.
- Cancelation of account by the personal information subject
You can cancel your previously registered account. After you cancel your account, We will stop providing you with relevant information and delete your personal information based on your request, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
- Responding to your above request
To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request. We will reply within thirty days.
For your reasonable request, We do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, We will charge a certain cost depending on the circumstances.
In the following situations, We will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
- Directly related to national security and national defense security.
- Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests.
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution.
- There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights.
- Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
- Involving commercial secrets.
- How this policy is updated
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
- Our service model has been changed significantly, for example the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.
- Significant changes have taken place in our ownership structure and organizational structure, for example changes in owners caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers, etc.
- The main targets of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed.
- Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it has undergone major changes.
- How to contact us
Shanghai Blue Cloud Technology Co., Ltd.